Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh My!!

I simply must do something about this inertia when it comes to blogging. Life has been far from boring. We had houseguests--Dave, Cora, Jason & Beth were here. We had a lovely time. Maria has been very busy with her schoolwork. With her home school group she gave several speeches. A choir she is a part of is preparing to give a program. Our pastor was recently given the dreaded BIG-C diagnosis. We continue to pray for his complete healing. Spring is beautiful in NC!! Bill and I had to share our spiritual pilgrimage at church last Sunday. Isn't it amazing that God uses flawed human beings to accomplish His work!? Maria had a birthday on Friday. I can't believe she is already 11! We celebrated by going to the Biltmore House and eating Tres Leche cake. We plan to head to KS this week for my nephew, Joel's wedding. I realize that is very random and incomplete. If you stop by--I would love to fill in the blanks for you.

1 comment:

Linda said...

sounds like you all are at home there and keeping busy! have a great week in KS!